Ignite presentation learner response

1) Type up your feedback in full including the ratings out of five for each of the categories. 

WWW:

- Good slides + images (colour scheme), media terminology (iconography, demographics), soft drink design, good planning (website, TikToks), detailed ideas, good audience info, representation (Butler), good industry info, fluent delivery (rehearsed). 

-Good terminology 

-Drafts of logo and drink

-Good brand identity

-Representation of audience matches

-Good concept

EBI:

-Look at audience (body language), research must be completed, more detailed planning treatment, statement of intent (500 words)

-Try look at the board less

-Research

Ratings:

-Research 2/5

-Concept 4/5

-Language 2/5

-Representation 3/5

-Audience/Industry 3/5

-Delivery 3/5


2) Use this feedback, comments from peers and your own reflection on your presentation to self-assess and write your own detailed WWW and EBI for your coursework concept and presentation as a whole.

Overall, I think I had a clear concept and synergy throughout the slides whilst talking about the plan for the coursework. My favourite parts was the sketches I made for the drafts of the logo, drink and Tiktok. I think I covered all parts of the plan like audience, representations and industry. However, I could have went more in depth with some parts for example including conventions of a music video. I also needed to have more research on the blog before presenting and I should have looked more at the class rather than the board.

3) Write a paragraph discussing how your presentation will lead into your actual coursework production. Do you need to update your statement of intent? Does your concept offer enough clarity? Is it appropriate for the audience specified in the brief? Is it achievable to film with the resources you have available? Can you add media terminology or theory to your statement of intent now you have reflected on your presentation and seen others?

After seeing others, I know I should add more theory into my statement of intent. I think the presentation helped me to visualise the brand image overall and understand what I want to do for the website and TikToks (although I might make 4 videos instead of 3). Also, my statement intent is just under 500 words so I can add more to make it 500.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preliminary exercise learner response

Sound analysis

Cinematography Analysis Task